Mahou Sensei Negima! Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prvi srpski forum o anime-u Negima :3

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Nagi Springfield

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Akemi
Admin
Admin
Akemi

Broj poruka : 134
Datum upisa : 05.11.2009

Nagi Springfield Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Nagi Springfield   Nagi Springfield Icon_minitime6th Novembar 2009, 13:21

Komentarisite.. ^^
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://negimaserbia.serbianforum.info
AsunaChan
Admin
Admin
AsunaChan

Broj poruka : 403
Datum upisa : 05.11.2009
Godina : 31

Nagi Springfield Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nagi Springfield   Nagi Springfield Icon_minitime15th Novembar 2009, 15:38

Bas je hot ^^

Nagi Springfield (The Thousand Master, often mistranslated as the Southern Master in early Del Ray editions vols. 1-5) (ナギ・スプリングフィールド/サウザンド マスター)
A legendary wizard who supposedly wields a thousand spells, hence the name, and he is Negi's (and maybe Nekane's) father. It's also possible that his title may have come about because he was able to make spells a thousand times stronger (i.e. Evageline's curse), and there is also a rumour that he made probationary contracts with a thousand different girls. He was so strong that he didn't even need any partners to help him. He was a magic swordsman, using both magic and hand-to-hand combat. Nagi and his friends (Eishun, Takamichi, 'Sanders', Gatou and one other) fought in a magic war 20 years ago when he was 15. After the war, he became famous for his heroic deeds and got the name The Thousand Master. He disappeared ten years ago in 1993, the same year Negi was born. No one knows precisely what happened to him, but most people assume he's dead. According to some flashbacks, Nagi was a nice and playful man but sometimes the things he did were troublesome especially the village he lived.. Negi when he was younger didn't believe the stories that his father was dead, so got himself in trouble, hoping his dad might come and rescue him. He did. Six years ago, when demons attacked the village where Negi and his sister live, he rescued his children and defeated the demons. He gave Negi his staff, after he defeated the demons and the last thing he said to his son was, "I'm really am sorry, I can't do anything for you. It's not like I have any right to say this, but grow up well and happy!" Negi is becoming a Magister Magi so, one day he could meet his father again. Nagi also met Asuna when she was a child.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nagi Springfield
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1